European Facility For Airborne Research Feb. 17, 2018, 20:28
How to be listed on the website as an operator
1. To be listed as an operator on the website (providing or not providing transnational access), please ensure that you are first registered on the EUFAR website and have followed the procedure to have the status of Operator Contact in your user profile. (See response to Question 1 on how to do this).
2. Once signed in, click on your username on the top right-hand side of the screen, and in the drop-down menu, click on Manage Aircraft & Instruments (this field is only visible to members with the Operator Contact status).
3. On the Management of Aircraft & Instruments page, click on the button.
4. On the "Operators moderation" page, click on the button.
4. Fill in the request form to be listed on the website as an operator by filling in all the required fields (*), andthe form for validation by the EUFAR Office.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no. 312609