European Facility For Airborne Research July 27, 2017, 00:42
How to display an aircraft, instrument, instrument type or calibration facility on the website
1. To display an aircraft, instrument, instrument type or calibration facility (open or not open to transnational access), please ensure that you are first registered on the EUFAR website and have followed the procedure to have the status of Operator Contact in your user profile. (See response to Question 1 on how to do this).
2. Once signed in, click on your username on the top right-hand side of the screen, and in the drop-down menu, click on Manage Aircraft & Instruments (this field is only visible to members with the Operator Contact status).
3. On the Manage Aircraft & Instruments page, click on the relevant button (e.g. aircraft page on the website)if you want to display your aircraft on the
4. Click on the create button (e.g.) and complete the corresponding form by filling in all the required fields (*), and the form for validation by the EUFAR Office.
5. If the form is accepted, your facility will be made available on the website under the relevant category (aircraft, instruments, etc.). If it is rejected, you will receive an email with details why it was rejected and possible instructions to edit the form submitted.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no. 312609