European Facility For Airborne Research Feb. 20, 2017, 09:30
Prohibited Uses. The following categories of use are inappropriate and prohibited:
• Use that is unlawful, harassing or threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or that would violate any law or the rights of others, including without limitation, laws against copyright infringement.
• Use that impedes, interferes with, impairs, or otherwise causes harm to the activities of others, including but not limited to spamming and distribution of computer viruses.
• Use that is damaging to the integrity of this Site, the Materials or other EUFAR Site systems, including but not limited to, attempts to defeat system security, unauthorised access or use, distribution of computer viruses, and modification or removal of data.
• EUFAR is an Integrated Activity. As a result, commercial use of this Site or the Materials for non-EUFAR purposes is generally prohibited. Prohibited commercial use does not include communications and exchange of data that furthers the EUFAR's educational, administrative, research, and other roles, regardless of whether it has an incidental financial or other benefit to an external organisation.
• Use for the purpose of lobbying that connotes EUFAR’s involvement, except for authorised lobbying through or in consultation with the EUFAR Office.
• Use that may expose the EUFAR partners to criminal or civil liability.
• Violations of these restrictions may result in limitations on access by you to this Site and the Materials.
Copyright. Any copyright notice contained in this notice or in any other part of this Site shall remain intact and unaltered and shall be affixed to any use or copy of all or any such part of this Site. The user must include an appropriate citation crediting the source of all or any portion of this Site as follows:
"The source of this material is provided by the members of the European Facility for Airborne Research project (EUFAR2). EC FP7-Infrastructures-2012-1.1.13 Grant Agreement Number: 312609."
The EUFAR partners’ name and/or any other legal entity’s name mentioned on the Site may not be used in any advertising or publicity to endorse or promote any products or commercial entity unless a specific written permission is obtained from such EUFAR partner or from such other legal entity.
Except if specifically permitted herein, no express or implied rights are granted to you under any patents, or copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights with respect to this Site or the Materials.
Links. This Site contains links to other websites that are not administrated by the University of Warsaw ("Third Party Sites"). Links to these third-party sites will allow the user to leave the EUFAR Site. Any Third Party Site is outside the domain of and is not under the control of the University of Warsaw. The EUFAR Site is providing the link only as a convenience. The University of Warsaw is not responsible for the content or use of any Third-Party Site or any linked site contained within the Third-Party Site, or any changes or updates thereto. No sponsorship, approval or endorsement of any product, service or information provided by the Third-Party Site, the content of the site, or the site itself is intended or implied by the University of Warsaw.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure and Blocking of Data. As provided for in Article 12 of Directive 95/46/EC and in the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 (“Loi n°78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l'informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés”), you have a right of access to all data relating to you that are processed and, as appropriate, you may directly require from us that the data be corrected (if they are wrong), completed or clarified (if they are incomplete or equivocal), or erased (if this information could not legally be collected). If you wish to do so, please contact the EUFAR office at email@example.com.
Notification of Copyright Infringement. The EUFAR Office will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on sites linked to or from this Site, please contact the EUFAR Office.
For the EUFAR Office to act on your notice, you must be authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed. When informing the EUFAR Office of an alleged copyright infringement, you should attached a notice which:
(1) Identifies the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a representative list of such works on that site.
(2) Describes the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit EUFAR to locate that material.
(3) Provides your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
(4) Certifies or include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyright protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certifies that the information that you have provided EUFAR with is accurate. You should attest under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed.
(6) Includes your physical or electronic signature. EUFAR may not be able to act on your complaint promptly or at all if you do not provide this information.
The EUFAR office can be reached as follows:
Meteo-France / CNRM
42, av Gaspard Coriolis
31057 Toulouse Cedex 1
YOU SHOULD ONLY CONTACT THE EUFAR OFFICE FOR SUCH ALLEGATIONS IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR WORK HAS BEEN USED OR COPIED IN A WAY THAT CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND SUCH INFRINGEMENT IS OCCURRING ON THIS SITE OR ON SITES LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no. 312609