European Facility For Airborne Research Feb. 21, 2018, 01:57
This is a list of questions on how to submit an Expression of Interest or to apply for Transnational Access.
In order to provide the maximum assistance to applicants, EUFAR welcomes an initial approach in the form of an Expression of Interest for Transnational Access. The information will be circulated in confidence to EUFAR aircraft operators and other EUFAR expert scientists as appropriate. They will be invited to provide feedback to the applicant on scientific and technical aspects of the proposed work and on the opportunities to cluster it with other existing or proposed flight activities. The latter may allow the research group to be extended with students or scientists from countries that have no other access to research aircraft.
1. Sign into the EUFAR website (only registered members can submit an Expression of Interest)
2. On the main top menu, click on Activities and select Transnational Access from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down and towards the bottom of the page, click on the Expressions of Interest tab and on thebutton.
4. Fill in the required fields andthe form.
Submissions for Transnational Access should be made in response to open Calls for Proposals. To submit a proposal for transnational access you need to be a registered user on the website.
Each Call will indicate a closing date and an expected date by which approval will be notified. It is recommended that proposals should not include flight activity that is planned to take place less than 3 months after this expected approval date, in order to allow the activity to be integrated into the plans of the selected aircraft operator. Projects of a more complex nature may require a longer lead time than this. If so, it is expected that applicants will be advised of this by the aircraft operator at an early stage of discussion, prior to the final proposal submission.
1. Make sure you are signed in on the website
2. To view the currently open Calls for Transnational Access Proposals, click on Activities on the top main menu an click on Transnational Access in the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on the Submitting TA proposal tab and on thebutton.
4. On the Calls for Proposals page, you can click on the each title to view more information about a specific Call.
5. Click on the appropriatebutton corresponding to a specific Call for Proposal.
6. Fill in the fields. Fields marked with an * are mandatory. We advise applicants to fill in the optional fields to provide additional information which may be useful for the reviewers.
7. We advise you toyour proposal for before submission for review. Once submitted, the review process will start and your proposal will no longer be editable.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no. 312609