European Facility For Airborne Research March 24, 2017, 21:01
Registering and signing in on the website, searching for events/ documents,...
On the top menu, click on the icon SIGN IN. You will be directed to the log-in page. Click on and follow the instructions thereafter.
• to have access to the website back office in order to apply for transnational access, training opportunities,
• to subscribe to specific EUFAR mailing lists,
• to join an Expert Working Group,
• make comments on website articles,
• to have access to EUFAR documents,
• to receive the EUFAR newsletter.
1. From the top menu, click on Activities, then in the drop-down menu, select Events.
2. Click on the Filter button to for a specific event using certain criteria.
3. In the search results, click on an event title in the list to access related documents (e.g. agenda, presentations, reports...).
1. From top menu, select Resources, and click on Documents in the drop-down list (most documents are only accessible to registered EUFAR members, so make sure to sign in before searching for a document).
2. Activate the Filter and use any of the search criteria to find a specific document.
3. Click onbutton.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no. 312609